Thursday, August 9, 2007

HELLO((:
i'm back! hope evryday also have a time to post...well...not exactly time...is i lazy..xDand PSLE Oral is next week!!! it's like prelims oral just past and now PSLE?!? "shocked"...haha...lets drop the subject...
NEW SUBJECT..:D
hope that my blog is not gonna be dead again! :( but now since PSLE coming, mum pluck out the modem...(dunno how spell) she wants me to do my hw!!! so STRESS!!! arghh..but i everyday find for dvd to watch at home one lorh...lol...shhh....lol...nvm if you tell...i dun care ...today go out with my cousin they all to eat and stuff like that larh...that's it! ppl asking me go bathe...well i'm not that dirty...it's just that just now sweat...annoyed by someone...xD...now need go bathe...HAPPY NATIONAL DAY...today my blog is alive!!!

No comments: