Sunday, November 25, 2007

HELLO I'M BACK!
TODAY WAS QUITE PLAESANT...
woke up at around 7.15 cos me and xpee fetching anan and chenchen to school..so funny lorhh...chenchen was crying like mad when auntie teresa left...haha...anan spiked his hair! so cute they've got the full-dressed rehersal today for the christmas parteyy!so cool!...haha.we came home and then stayed in the room...SO COLD! and then we watched romantic princess until the end of episode 11...sad lahh...i want to watch more! hahas.maybe next week.and ytd night was so fun! xpee and me played stress together and i won alot alot of times! HEH.now she's playing my handphone game..HAHAS.i came to post when i have the mood to ok! but i'll try to post more! HEHE. sometimes i'm lazy then i won't HAH. but i promise you'll get to see me post more ok! and kristin and kathleen came to our hse today! HAHA.they watching VENOM.very scary one..i watched before already mah.ok drop that topic..I'M VERY HAPPY...we fetched anan and chenchen to school then changed my blogskin.so happy lorh...ok i dunno wad will happen for the next few hours but that's what i know for the past few hours...byebye...andandand pls tagg before you leave ok! MUSTMUSTMUST! and i've changed my name to MONSTERLOVER!ANDANDAND me and xpee fetching anan and chenchen back later.HAHA...BYE!:D

No comments: