Monday, December 3, 2007

OK! SHORT ONE WILL DO!
today woke up at 3 haha. cos i slept at 3 last night!
and then watched drama then later mum called and ask us to go to tampinese mall to shop! and eat dinner. me and sis bought a OP short haha.very cool one ok!lol then took bus home and we watched the 10 o'clock show then watched some news then i smsed kilice and i think my phone bill going to bao liao XD. and then now i posting lahh.after this go link dajie then watch the korean drama liao ok bye GTG.seriously!

ANDANDAND I'M STARTING TO HATE MY CLIQUE!WHICH I'M USED TO BE IN IT! AND THEY NEVER EVER CONSIDERED ME IN THEIR CLIQUE ONCE!
THEY MADE ME TORE ALL THE NEOS WE'VE TAKEN TOGETHER!ALWAYS SAYING WAD I AM IN THEIR CLIQUE IS JUST THAT THAT IS ANOTHER CLIQUE! I THINK I'VE NEVER EXISTED IN THEIR CLIQUE BEFORE!(not talking about EKOZ up here!)

ANDANDAND EKOZ ROCKS TO THE CORE! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU ALL! I WILL ONLY REMEMBER THE FUN TIMES SPENT WITH EKOZ FOREVER ETCHED IN MY MIND!

AND I'M STARTING TO HATE SARAHJOYKOH THE BITCH!

No comments: