Wednesday, February 20, 2008

hah.
i'm like quite quiet today.
and at the same time HYPER! ;D
hah.
because of her posts.
it just kept
replaying in my mind.
ok.
nevermind.
you all won't understand.
let's talk about school.
woke up at 2pm.
haha.
you must be wondering why. 0.o
it's to wake me up.
ahh.you won't understand.
walked around then go sleep again.
XP.
oh. i cooked the hot water for mum! ((:
then awhile later go to school already.
yeah.STUDIED.
then came back home at around 2 plus going to 3.
i was actually
let off at 1.50.
because of that stupid mdm tan.
but luckily that time my dad not here yet.
she made me do two homework that i didn't hand in.
ass bitch.
one was supposed to be handed in by today.
WTF lahh.
she said tomorrow also what.
hack.
kristin also need do 2 seh.
then after that finished,
go buy drink then go meet sis
at office there that piano.
haha.
then later kristin went off.
kathleen ask me go buy drink with her.
so i went.
just as we're about to reach,
i saw VOLCANOE!
haha.
LMAO.
then later after buying drink kathleen
want to know who is volcanoe so i tell her lahh.
her leg so hairy lahh.
haha.
i notice people's leg! XP
so beware! XXX
lol.
then we walked passed her.
i didn't look at her,
but i know she looked at us. ((:
so yahh. walked then make a turn
then went back to the piano.
awhile later dad came.
fetch charmaine and kathleen
to J8 then came home.
reached.
on computer and started playing lorhh.
actually wanted to play my PSP.
but i want to watch 'they kiss again'
so on the computer lorhh.
by the way, i went to her blog just now.
and went to some of her links.
and i'm finding out more about her.
which is becoming bad to me.
it hurts me.
that's my day.

i found out who's your ex.
it HURTS me.
just as you are.
i thought no one
ever liked you.
not trying to be bad.
but i just want you all to me.
i can feel that you loved
her so very much.
hope you see what i write
in school.
and knows that ILY.
i saw her pictures
and to me it sucked.
but if you think she's pretty,
go ahead.
and i shall give you up.
i mean it's your choice,
not mine.
i'm trying very hard
to find out more about you,
but every step i took,
to get to know you better,
it sucked.
and it hurts.
seriously.
i'm trying my best to fix this now.
i can see you everyday tagging.
if it hadn't been that tag,
i wouldn't know that you loved someone
and someone loved you.
and it hurts you so much
to be broken up with her.
that's it for now.
hoping to see your
dissapearence.

No comments: