Friday, May 23, 2008

HEY YO.
today didn't go school
cause i don't feel like
hahahahh
but i was woken up by
alot of my friends siol.
eventually i woke up
grandma called me up anyway(:
she told me that she wants
to go to the supermarket nearby
so i went to brush up and we set off
reached home
help her packed the stuffs that we just bought
chenchen came back
i went to their house to play with them
came home and was stucked onto the computer
hahahh
on the msn and many other places
many people wished me happy birthday :D
those people are:
<3 zoe ;unique one
mae ;special one
tricia
bevely ; my ah dai :B
hyun jun
felix ; jokes
sarah joy ;lovely
celestine loh? ; i don't know her
kilice ; lame jokes eh?
siewwoon ; not to me but her blog

haha i think so that's all.
i can't wait for tomorrow!
24 may , iloveyou(:
I'M TURNING THIRTEEN TOMORROW PEOPLE , REMEMBER MY PRESENTS (:
so i think that's about it
for today :D
and i chatted on msn with mae
and on the phone as well :D
buh-bye

mae babe ,
don't be upset
over such idiots lah.
he's not worth for your love ,please!
he acted in front of all of us
oh , please thank your saviour ya?
get over that jerk
that bastard la
haha


you didn't delete your blog :D

No comments: