Monday, June 30, 2008

K.I.S.S post.
morning crapped with
qiuying cheecheng and my sister.
wanted to go to winnie there but saw
hyun jun and mingli together there also.
ps lahhhhh,
lessons as usual,
let off at one to have lunch.
bus came,
bus-ed to kallang netball centre.
tornament again.
eventually, we lost! D:
one more and we're dead!
and before the tornament,
i swear that my right eyelid
kept blinking non-stop lahhh
till i reached home
which is like about,
7 plus going to eight.
rushed through my bathe,
down for tuition.
crapped with bryan and shaun.
they both super cute lahhh,
came home and ate.
ohh,
edited two pictures of kilice's.
she asked me to! :D
go her blog (www.thelowpoint.blogspot.com) see those not edited one x}
till here.
bye(:

how i wish i could hug you tightly
with my hands when i felt left out
during the tornament
why couldn't you be mine? :(

No comments: