Wednesday, August 27, 2008


today's topic! :D
stewpid history!
i hate kampong chicken to th core!!!
i named marican that! :/
i know you loveee him!
i'll give you the nicest picture i have of him.
he's a chicken neh neh la,
pleaseeeee

this is what happened in class:
chicken: "......guys......breasts"
[everyone laughs]
me: " marican, you can say chest right, no need use breast what"
chicken: "eh, you,[points at me as i put my head down on my bag],
don't be rude ah, i send you to the dm, he's just next door you know"
chicken: "you sit up straight"
[i continue putting head down]
chicken: " i say you take out a piece of foolscap and write down...."
me: "[smile smile, wait for him walk away, put head down again]"
chicken: "... ..."
chicken: "see this girl just say her only!"
he eff-ing make me sit infront.
EFF :/
whole role put head down,
you only catch me.
cb la,
KAMPONG CHICKEN!
you don't gain any fucking respect from me la,
fuck this kind of stupid chicken!
neh neh poke! (:
heh heh,
im not going to waste time on
kampong chicken anymore,
kuku.
BOWIE'S FREAKING ME OUT! :/

low class love worzxz[:



No comments: