Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OVERDUED PICTURES & VIDEOS ;)
abdfghj
i wont talk much, cause i dont want to.
hahahaahahah,lame-.-
okay, let the pictures do the talking{;
24February:


21February:
Went Ice-Skating at Kallang Leisure Park,
to give Jiaqi and Bevely a surprise celebration. ;D
They both dont seemed shock at all loh.
Went with:
Kristin; Sophia; Jiaqi
Bevely; Sherrill; Sherrill's sister
Kathleen; Sissy; Jiajia and me! ;D

7February:
Went to Escape Theme Park with Sophia,
Jiaqi, Kristin, Bevely, Sissy, me
Yiran, Kathleen, xiaobi, Kelson and Stacy.











21February:
We sat outside Kallang Leisure Park,
slacked with Kathleen, Sissy, Sophia,
Kristin, Bevely, Jiaqi and me(;
We played truth or dare!

Kristin chose double dare with Kathleen.
They were dared to do walk around saying"Yo!" and "what's up!"
Kristin say"Yo" Kathleen say"Whats Up"



Kristin chose me to double dare with me.
We went around going "she bang-ing"

No comments: