Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Exam's starting in less than 24h time!

Oh crap.
i havent started studying on anything.
Anyway its english and chinese paper tomorrow.
Idk what to study about.
But what makes me scared is,
the Australian Mathematics Competition.
You know that kind of feeling like,
you must study hard,
but you dont know what to study about?!
Thats what im feeling right now.
I doubt you know. :/
No calculators allowed you know?!?!
I seriously have no idea why Mr Goh picked me.
He could have picked other people in the class,
those that's top students in the class?!
Forget it, i seem to be talking to myself,
hahahaha.
Today school was normal.
My itouch got flooded with high scores by 琇Putra.
How smart uh.
After school waited for some idiot to end school,
daddy fetched us home.

No comments: