Monday, February 1, 2010

FUCKER, HBD!



Finally sixteen.
"Yay, now i can watch NC16 show, your all cannot!"
thats what she kept saying during tuition to me, kat and kristin.
So, just now,
my cousins/uncle/auntie came to surprise her.
They bought a durian cake for her (damn nice).
My mother was damn fake when she switched off the lights in our room.
She was like "eh go to bed alr, i off light alr ah *off lights* "
then she opens the door again and said " woon, daddy call you"
my sis went out and see no cake,
so she think is real one,
went to my dad (who just got his wisdom tooth pluck off/sleeping)
"you call me?" alot of times.
then my dad woke up and said nonsence.
she walked out and we started singing the birthday song
and her face was totally shocked!
hahaha.
thats about it.
its already her third birthday celebration(:

No comments: