Tuesday, June 16, 2009

FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY!

IM FINALLY DONE POSTING ALL THE FAMILY DAY'S PICTURES!
It took me super duper uber longggg!
hahaha,
Oh ya, we took part in the Photo Competition there.
And we "bao dao wan".
All, 1st to 4th prize all to us.
I got first, the theme is Family Day.
I won myself a DVD Player(:
First prize: Dvd player/50 dollars Isetan Voucher
Second prize: Thumbdrive/30 dollars Isetan Voucher
Third prize: Show Thingy/ 20 dollars Voucher
Forth prize: Thumbdrive/(gift got mixed up with colouring contest, thus a Hello Kitty Toy)
__________________________________
Today went for tuition at 5.30,
home at 7 then stuck onto my laptop(:
Till now.
Posting kay.
Uploading the pictures.
Enjoy(:
Tag before leaving kay, Let me know that you read(:
tks.



Xuan xuan!





Spot me and sissy playing water :




He's a joker, trying to spray water on me.

















a game of snake and ladder?

The stupid joker daddy and sissy, tickling each other.





This photo participated, but didnt win:





Family photo uh:








Loving? Sweet? Cute? hahaha, they are kay!

This participated in the Photo Competition and came in 4th:
This came in 1st in the Photo Competition:
This came in 2nd in the Photo Competition:





























This participated, Just for fun.




Like a fool waiting, igu.

No comments: