Saturday, June 6, 2009

KOREA!



Im alone at home AGAIN.
Cause im Anti-Social(:
hahahah,
I dont like shopping.
I dont like going out,
Cause i love my house(:
Depending on my mood actually,
and where i'll be going.
hahah,
I want to watch Goong S,
cause Se7en is one of the lead inside(!!!)
hahahahh
Anybody got the disc lend me kay!
___________________________________________________
Kristin's chalet's over.
Had BBQ food for two whole nights.
Growing fatter already.
First day, they all went to Wild Wild Wet,
i dont want go,
so i stayed alone in the room. *anti-social ma*
creepy hor,
but nothing happened(:
Second day, Dad fetched me there,
cause i told him i will wake up at 8 plus,
by 11 reach Costa Sand.
He said:
" No, no, no. You stay at home and sleep, i fetch you there in the afternoon."
Cause i've been sleeping at around 3-5am,
this whole week!
Reached there,
they all went Escape except for Sophia and JiaQi.
Bought them food too^^
Alot backed out,
cause actually there's many people there.
Oh, and i saw Vevien(:
Reached home at around 1 plus.
I left my phone on my dad's car,
so i couldnt upload the pictures.
Will do it soon(:

No comments: