Wednesday, July 22, 2009

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY(:



Went school,
surprisingly, Kristin went school abit later than me only.
My sister is down with fever,
hahaha, so happy!
No need wait for her after school and everything.
Today after school,
went to CP to meet xpee(:
Compassvale Sec/Kuo Chuan Sec.
ahhaha.
Went there,
All Compassvale around.
Im the only kcp.
Bought my nalgene bottle and my itouch casing(:
Though the rumors of BPA,
i still think nalgene bottles are th best(:
after that xpee asked me go her house.
Cause she'll be alone at home with BingFeng only.
so i called my dad asked him fetch me after his work.
Take away Subway and she bought porridge.
Share with BF.
Went there,
BF like one mad dog,
keep saying i act angmo.
Buy what angmo food,
where they eat chinese food, porridge.
All the way, he lame.
Bathed there.
after that went to download Bedtimes story.
watch halfway, i want sleep alr.
tell xpee, she also want sleep.
So switched off the show.
she started playing itouch.
So i look at her play until dont feel like sleeping.
Around 7 plus dad called,
went downstairs and home.
Friday maybe meeting xpee again :D
Very happy that i bought what i long wanted.

FYI, bf and xpee are my cousins(:
Cp=Compass Point






i bet freedom is all you wanted when you were inside.

No comments: