Thursday, July 16, 2009

A PROMISE IS A PROMISE(:

As promised,
i'll post about what's happening for the last week.
So here they are(:
SATURDAY,
Out to Fareast with Kristin,
Sissy, Andreas, his brother, Yiran and Joshua came after that.
Andreas, his brother and Yiran went off.
Left 4 of us,
took a bus to Penisular,
cause we wants to buy a new school bag.
And kristin bought a bag at fareast for 30 before that.
Haha, so Joshua sold it for her.
In the end, the bus overshot.
We went down and walked to penisular from Suntec.
Kristin, sissy, bevely and me bought a bag.
hahaha, bevely didnt go,
but i bought for her.
The Yellow And Black checkered on down there(:
My sissy and Joshua look like couple uh.








SUNDAY, Zoe's birthday celebration at East Coast Park.
Other pictures are uploaded on Facebook.
ot by me, cause i didnt take any picture(:
So far, only Kym and Winiline uploaded.
Evan and Zoe havent.
As for the below picture, idk who is it.
Either Kym or Evan. haha

MONDAY, the first time we went to school on a monday.
Took Circle line.
My sissy rush me like a crazy mad woman.
Cause she's meeting Andreas and Joshua at 8.
When im meeting Jiajia Bevely and Kristin as late as possible.
hahaha.


WEDNESDAY, Dinner with family and mommy friend(:
I found out that my daddy is short.
hahaha, see the below picture,
thats my sissy with my daddy.
hahahaha
Waited for mommy so long, so camwhored(:




No comments: