Sunday, May 16, 2010

CAMP ENDED ):
yeap, it ended super fast.
2 days just aint enough.
The first day was really very fun.
Second day was also fun but still, first day was better(:
Sleeping in the tent was terrible but a great experience la.
First night was hot like dog.
and i didnt have any space to turn myself.
Firstly, Diana's leg was long so she couldnt put her leg straight,
she can only bend her leg.
Second, kristin lim scared that she fall off,
and she slept side way, her butt made me have no space to turn.
So, i just slept facing up throughout the night, haha.
Second night, was much more cooling,
cause it rained the whole day till night.
BUTTTTTTT! Mosquitos are all around.
so i keep waking up in the middle of the night just to scratch myself.
freaking itchy!
in total, i've got 52 mosquitos bites on my whole body.
my eyes got swollen because of MOSQUITO!
its very very itchy,
so when it becomes itchy i apply some cream on it.
my mom bought it for me, haha
it became my everyday drug, lol.
Oh, and my thigh has a beautiful tattoo made up of 10 red dots,
how awesome, haa.

No comments: