Friday, May 21, 2010

TEACHERS ARE STUPIDDDD!



This afternoon when i woke up,
i checked my phone.
I received a sms from my daddy!
it says "Your teacher just called me, i told him you got stomach ache alr".
So when he came home just now, this is what happened:
Dad: (Walks in smiling at me)
Ju: So my teacher got call you today? :D
Dad: Ya! Call what Mel...vin.. ah?
Ju: Oh! this is another one, the other girl one damn gl one, not the one i told you.

(cause on Wed night i told him about Faye Tan talking to me, cause she suspects that i skipped school. and the expression and way she said "i want to talk to you" was damn gl)
Ju: then what he say?
Dad: I pick up.

(THEIR CONVERSATION STARTS HERE)
Mr Ong: Hello, Mr Yeo?
Dad: oh, ya i am. Speaking?
Mr Ong: This is siewju's teacher melvin(?) (idk what he introduced himself as)
Dad: oh ya?
Mr Ong: Er, i didnt see your daughter this morning, is she not going to come to school?
Dad: Oh yaya, this morning i tried to wake her up, but she says that her stomach is still pain, so i asked her to stay home and rest.
Mr Ong: oh okay, so you're aware of this la?
Dad: Ya, im aware of it.


That's what my dad told me bout the conversation they had,
haha.
isnt it hilarious?
When im actually not sick at all?
Cause i already told my father that
if teacher called you,
tell him/her that i got stomach ache.
But stomach ache is for Tuesday that i didnt go to school.
I told him to say fever for Thurs/Fri,
but he said stomach ache, so ya.
hahahah and,
I LOVE MY DADDYYYYYYYYY!

No comments: