Tuesday, June 12, 2007

HELLO!back to my turn to play pc lerx...only got ten stupid minutes! sux lar...all becos of tt stupid mother!!! idot! hah.....lets get started before that furious mother came in and shout at me again....today i woke up at around 12 again...lol...my sister came into the room...sit on my bed...then woke me up ler lorh...after that not long later cousin came my hse and PLAY!one of them need to do hw XD the other one very busy body...very naughty...then later...i go anan hse and play awhile then later they nid go out lerx...then until at night ler...XD not enough time sry...me,my other two greedy pigs go kitchen eat lychee...oh ya! after dinner i drank a cup of strawberry milk followed by a chocolate milk...shiok!!!eat lychee awhile then mother keep on call all four of us go bathe...sae wad go out to shop...which is at around 11 plus...dotz.not long later my sister post ...then my cousin...then me lor....so short today but at least get to blog...listen awhile of fahrenheits song then mother keep on sae 10 min ...10 min...then nid go sleep lerx...now is another auntie scold ler.... gtg bye!take care..

No comments: