Monday, June 11, 2007

MONDAY,11 JUNE



HEYYS!


woah...first time blogging.feeling so funny...let's talk about what happened to me today! :D i woke up at around 12p.m.so late yeah? went to the toilet to pee then i went to watch tv programmes...so bored...not long later granny came out of the room.we both watched the channel 8 news.(quite interesting actually)YOU SHOULD WATCH TOO!watch quite awhile later i go play computer!play aroung 30 minutes sis came back...surprised to think that she wouldn't snatch computer with me! :P i was playing dream day wedding.about to finish that time,sis came into the room and she say:"i want to play the computer!hurry up horh!"then i let her play lorh!she play play play then grandma sae she want sweep the floor so i go living room and watch tv again...watch abit then sianz...that show is like gu dai that type of show...not nice one!i went back to the room to take some A4 size paper to draw...but my mind got no ideas lehh.i draw till around 6.30p.m. then sis ask want play com not then i go play lorh...play and play and play untill daddy call sae he at the carpark ask me to bring a pail for him he wanna wash his car,so i brought him a pail.he ask me to help him wipe the windows.i wipe on side then tell him:"i eating lehh" then he call me to go home and eat he sae later he'll go fetch mummy,she 7p.m.then finish work we wouldn't want to go rite?yeah we wouln't so we bid farewell.i came home continue to play com.i helped my cousin create his friendster account so that i could have another friend! :D when i finish creating,i went out to see why become so quiet?guess wad?i saw my sis sleeping like pig!haha...i went to the kitchen to take a cup of strawberry milk WOAH...SHIOK!frankly speaking,i love strawberry milk XD it rocks! after drinking went back to my room to play com.not long,daddy and mummy came home together.when mummy got changed,it's DINNER TIME!the dishes are simple and delicious!YUMMY YUMMY YUM!while eating,we watched campus superstar.after dinner,i served myself another cup of STRAWBERRY MILK!shiok!continued watching campus super star.after watching,i came back into the room and continued to play the computer.talked to my cousins and friends for sometime then went to finish up my blog.at around 10 plus,i went out to the living room to watch dvd.at around 11 plus,i dun wanna watch ler...so i went to the air-conditioned room to listen to my fahrenheits song.i'll listen to fahrenheits songs before going to bed!can't live without it!they're my babies man!


No comments: