Friday, June 15, 2007

THURSDAY,JUNE14,2007

HELLO :))
THURSDAY,JUNE14,2007
today,i woke up at around 12 plus then go brush up and was forced to finish all hw then can watch my top favourites ! lol... its a dvd show...but hw very little only lar...and its very easy cos its all CHINESE! my favs...but sometime i hate the teacher,MDM B G KOH! lol...when i finish my hw then can watch top favourites show,tokyo juliet...inside got WUZUN!...lol...then by the time i finish my hw is aroung 2 plus...when i finished watching,it around 7...we got ready and at 7.30 we need to go tution lerx...will be back at 9 o'clock...(we=me and sis)when we're back at 9,i watched the 9 o'clock channel 8 show,followed by channel u,10 o'clock show,then incredible tales,SO SCARY...then PRISON BREAK! so shuai! got WENTWORTH MILLER... lol...but WUZUN IS ALWAYS THE FIRST...lol...haha...when i finished watching,no time to blog lerx...so never blog and must go to bed...dotz...haha...okayye thats my nice THURSDAY! byebye!

No comments: