Thursday, June 14, 2007

THURSDAY&WEDNESDAE,JUNE13,14,2007

HELLO! long time no blog liao... cos no time! XD sry but i'll post it now okayye! ((:
WEDNESDAY,JUNE13,2007
today,for me was quite short larh(my cousins came to my hse to stay)...first,i was waken up by the two noisy ladies...one is my cousin and the other my sister.so i woke up at around 9 smth or maybe earlier...XD didn't take not of the time...not long later my sis use com...(everytime like that one lar).with my cousin,kilice,they both eldest marh...then me and another cousin,alven,we both small marh...(alven is kilice bro)we went out to the living to find for food then later very boring...so i go and watch my darlings,FAHRENHEIT.(dvd)auntie,kilice&alven mum,with my ah ma,go to market to buy stuffs...so only we four naughty kids at home...my cousin and i watch the dvd until my auntie and ah ma came back...i went to brush my teeth then go and eat wad my auntie buy for us to eat...after eating,kilice and my sis went out to watch ai qing mo fa shi...so alven quickly rush into the room to plae com...i teach him how to adopt a pet or maybe create a pet in friendster then he go and do it lorh...after teaching,i went out to take some food then when i came back,i saw that he created almost every pet that he can create...i was like OMG!!!lol...soon after that two ladies leave the living room and came into the room.alven was following my sister i was following kilice...kilice and i was playing poka cards...so fun...but the fun didn't last long...my auntie came in and ask alven whether want to go orchard rd?he didn't sae anything...then later the mother came in again and sae after i bathe u go arh...then after she bathe she ask the question again...he answered no...the mum very angry so call the dad come here and fetch them home...woah...the dad very fast then leave home liao...then later they quarrel larh...then the mum ask them to get changed and then she'll wait for the dad to come then go orchard rd.kilice immediately go get changed but alven did not.so later the mum shouted at alven to change then he go change lorh...later i suggest that me and kilice go together lar...then she ask the mother then the mother sae ok...then she call my mum sae whether my sis can stay at home alone not?my mum sae no...so three of us get to go but alven cannot...so we went to orchard rd to meet my mum and to buy clothes for my ah ma...my uncle getting married soon...then until at night at around 8 plus,we came back to my hse there...then we ate KFC for our dinner...so YUMMY...after eating, kilice have to go back home and two buses have left...xD.when they went home,we also did...when we reached home, i watched some tv programmes... then later went to bed liao... thats my day... :))

No comments: